MAITRI Charitable Trust’s Future Programs
(in order of actualization)
- MAITRI Village Sanitation project.
- Facilities for working animals.
- Campus Development: the proper development of running and future programmes requires the completion of MAITRI Centre’s master plan. Already constructed are (from bottom right anticlockwise) the Outpatient Department (OPD) & Offices, Kennel, Veterinary Clinic, Leprosy Hospital and TB Extension Wing, Shed with Storeroom, Hospice for Homeless & 2 Guest Rooms, Storerooms, 3 Residential Quarters, Generator Units and Motor Pump House, Community Hall, Stupa Complex (9 stupas), Dog Shelter, Internal Road, Watchman & Animal Attendant’s Shed, Extension to the Garage, Garage with Driver’s Residence, Horse Stable, Goat Shed and Extension.
- Under construction is the multi-religious Temple.
- To be constructed (on a priority basis): New Storeroom Complex, Mother & Child Care Department, Hostel for Volunteers.